суббота, 2 декабря 2017 г.

Believe | Christmas card

Hello there!
What a wonderful December? Don't you think so?! Winter with frost and snow is finally here and I'm so happy about it ❤.
Today I'm here with a Christmas card using Night Night image by Mo's Digital Pencil ( Mo Manning). It's such a cute digital stamp that I colored with Chameleon pens and pencils and it became even cuter :)


I die cut my own window using square dies of different size. Sponged the background with Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean Distress Inks. Stamped Santa Sleigh image on the background to make an illusion that he's flying by her window. 


For my sentiment I used Chit Chat Tim Holtz stickers.


I really like how the this card has turned out!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a madical day!
Do you believe?

~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий