вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Coffee cats ft The Ton stamps

Hello there, crafty friends!

Several days ago I came across very inspiring mood board over at The Ton challenge blog and this idea with coffee cats suddenly appeared in my head.


I have only two stamp sets by the Ton but it didn't stop me from entering the challenge as long as I used Love and a Cat stamp set images for my focal triange, so to speak :) Colored the cats with alcohol Chameleon pens.


For the coffee cup I used Maya Road Enjoy Coffee die set and Crackerbox stamps Hello. I also die cut several leaves and sponged them with Wild Honey and Barn Door Distress inks.



And here's the board itself


Love this challenge so much! Hope you got inspired too!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. A fabulous take on the mood board!!! And a fun one too! Thank you so much for playing along at The Ton Challenge, Olesya!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить