суббота, 19 августа 2017 г.

My universe card ft Lawn Fawn

Hello there!
Finally I found time for my favorite challenge blog with Lawn Fawn products called Lawn Fawnatics, because I simple couldn't miss any of their challenges. This time it's called - #10 Custom Sentiments. I do love custom sentiments,  they bring smth personal to the cards. And... I made a love card to my hubby with my fave theme ever- universe, galaxy , stars... so you understand what I mean))


One brilliant idea came to my mind - to die cut a panel with Snowy Backdrop die by Lawn Fawn and make it a galaxy with constellations connecting those dots and stars with a white gel pen. Now I don't need to buy some extra contellation background stamps as I can make my own with Lawn Fawn die. That's amazing. Before using a white gel pen I sponged the panel with Oxide inks in Broken China + Faded Jeans, framed with Chipped Sapphire regular Distress ink. Sprinkled some water to get that awesome oxidized effect. 


To send my critters from Joy to the Woods set by Lawn Fawn to space I needed to make two helmets with silver circle die cuts and pieces of vellum. Colored my animals with alcohol Chameleon pens and pencils.


To make the sentiment I used my fave Smitty's ABCs alphabet set by Lawn Fawn.

So I used the following LF products:
- Snowy Backdrop die
- Joy to the Woods stamp set
- Smitty's ABCs stamp set

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a starry day! :)
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. Wow, this card is beautiful! I love the creative way you used the constellations and the cute critters, so cool! I'm so glad you joined the custom sentiment fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ОтветитьУдалить